The organic reaction can be realized by drawing support from catalysts so as to synthesize the corresponding organic chemicals. Due to the efficient catalytic effect, catalysts can shorten the chemical equilibrium time of the reaction without changing its direction. Catalyst itself participates in or promotes the progress of the reaction while remains unchanged and delivers a wide range of choices.
The advantages of catalytic synthesis technology are:
* Mild reaction conditions. Generally, organic reactions are enabled with low temperature and low pressure provided;
* High catalytic activity and wider choice of target reaction products;
* Environmentally-friendly techniques;
The self-developed fine chemicals catalytic synthesis technologies are as follows:
Cyano benzyl chloride waste recycling technology with a chromatographic yield of more than 90% and distillation yield of 50% in pilot scale production. The estimated cost is about 12600 RMB/ton.
* Halogenated amino phenol production technology with a conversion rate of 100% and yield rate of more than 70% in pilot scale-up. The estimated cost is about 61800 RMB/ton.
* 6-bromine-4-hydroxyl-3-nitroquinoline hydrogenation technology with a debromination rate less than 1% in large-scale production.
* 3-hydroxyl piperidine catalytic synthesis technology with a yield rate of 92-99% in pilot scale production.
* 3.5- cacodyl methyl nitrobenzene catalytic synthesis technology with a mass yield rate of 75% in pilot scale production.
* R-3-amino piperidine catalytic synthesis technology finishing pilot scale-up with a completed process route. The estimated cost is about 1m RMB/ton.
* Aramid intermediates hydrogenation synthesis technology finishing T pilot scale-up.
* Newly-developed synthesis technology of hexamethylene diamine products with an estimated cost of 20000 RMB/ton.